My sister-in-law, Kimberly, is getting married on July 12th. We celebrated this past weekend by giving her a recipe/kitchen shower. We all had a good time visiting and showering Kim with presents. Yea for love, marriage, and good times with friends!
Caption for the bottom picture: Kimberly: YES! A Crock Pot! If I only knew what to do with this, it would be AWESOME! (maybe this little card will give me some pointers...)
Mom (thinking): Oh boy, I can only imagine what terrors will happen in the kitchen now!
We are the Gaymons! Matt is Ashley's Prince Charming, possibly the funniest person on Earth, and such a wonderful dad! Ashley is wife, mommy, and part-time teacher. Maggie is our oldest. She is sweet, silly, and sensitive. Kerri Grace is our middle, and she is spunky and fun-loving! We have a baby boy named Oliver, and he is precious! We have two sweet glory babies in Heaven with Jesus! This blog is mostly about our daily happenings as we try to Glorify God on this journey...hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Caption for the bottom picture:
Kimberly: YES! A Crock Pot! If I only knew what to do with this, it would be AWESOME! (maybe this little card will give me some pointers...)
Mom (thinking): Oh boy, I can only imagine what terrors will happen in the kitchen now!
Post a Comment